1. Meditation allows me to have a better relationship with others in a detached yet loving way. The daily practice keeps me light and many of the burdens and baggage that I am accustom carrying around are finished. The more I practice , the more I feel cleansed from my impurities and I become more clear thinking and have more positive thoughts.
2. Meditation helps me to be a better person. I am more tolerant and understanding. With this humility I can accept others and face situations. This helps me to understand that I am connected and close to God.
3. Meditation brings me into connection and awareness of God the Supreme. Without it, I become lost. It also opens up my mind and intellect and makes everything clear and easy. There are no doubts, questions or concerns. There is just a knowing of what is true. Meditation helps to heal the body and makes it feel better. Sometimes even when the illness is there after meditation there is no awareness or feeling of any pain.
4. Meditation has provided me with the opportunity to stay in connection with my Supreme Father. It has made me more conscious and aware of myself. I am also a more peaceful and relaxed soul. With the practice of meditation I am able to put the virtues and powers into practice in my daily living.
5. Meditation brings me the awareness of myself and God and gives me the experience of my own positivity, peace and whatever virtues and powers I am paying attention to at the time. Meditation strengthens my stage and outlook and affects in a very positive way my interaction with others.